Sunday, October 16, 2011

Revised Action Research Project

Based on the lectures, readings, and the meeting with my site supervisor this week, I have made the decision to work on a different action research project during my internship.  My action research project will focus on the positive effects that a weekly program will have on the behaviors and academic success of a specific group of sixth grade "at risk"males.  Research will be performed to gain a better understanding of these student's past educational experiences, and a program will be developed which will focus on respect, education, attitude and leadership skills.  I plan to evaluate this program based on the positive impact that it has on these student's attendance records, office referrals, grades and STAAR results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment