Saturday, March 31, 2012

Web Conferences

In my current grad school class, we have the opportunity to participate in a weekly web conference.  I have found the majority of these conferences very beneficial and have enjoyed the opportunity to learn from my professors and my peers.  I really enjoyed the web conference on the 18th of March and found the information that was presented very helpful.  I was not able to participate in nearly as many of the conferences as I usually do because of when they were scheduled.  I look forward to participating in web conferences in the future and I can definitely see how some of the kids at my school would really enjoy participating in a similar activity. This summer my district is putting on a technology conference which I plan to attend in order to get some new ideas on how to effectively incorporate technology into my classroom and my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment